MISS GUIDED FRESHERS WISHLIST

Sunday, August 27, 2017




With it being pay day on Friday and freshers coming up what more could I be doing with my time other than preparing my outfits and getting some more going out clothes to get ready for going back to uni. Im not actually doing the full freshers this year as the nights out aren't great but I am planning on going up to Liverpool with my best friend Peighton when she moves back, which obviously calls for a night out too.

For being a uni student I seem to be lacking lately in the night out clothes so I think my wardrobe calls for a couple new dresses, bodysuits and skirts, moving away from the jeans and nice top look all the time. 

Find all the links here:-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.